Coming to the office
What to expect?
Service users to the office must be screened following the screening questionnaire, use the hand sanitizers and follow the office safety protocols. Visitors are expected to utilize the sign-in sheets when entering office locations.
Nogdawindamin will ensure hand sanitizers, hand soap, and disinfectant wipes are available in all offices.
Your assigned worker will:
- ensure that all service users compete a self-assessment tool
- provide personal protective equipment (PPE) equipment
- review with the family how to properly don PPE equipment
- review physical distancing guidelines with the family
Also, portable barriers will be available for use for face-to-face meetings.
All individuals entering the agency will follow Public Health Ontario guidelines and infection control best practices. This includes:
- Practice physical distancing of more than 6 feet
- Wash hands frequently
- Use alcohol-based sanitizers and disinfectant wipes
- Cough and/or sneeze into the elbow
- Wear a mask as required